Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

14.5.12

Apologies...

Hello! I'm really sorrry I haven't been posting recently, I have been super super busy with finishing up uni and its taken up a lot of my time..

So what have I been doing?

I got the results back for my dissertation...

And I got a 2.1 (not bad)

I had my mum's birthday..

And I bought her some pretty goodies and made these lovely cakes!

I'm also in the middle of finishing my recent project where I have published a new book, so when the prototype turns up I will show you all, and I'm in the middle of setting up a new blog and website for my photo portfolio (which is what I do when I'm not blogging on beauty)




I can't wait for it all to be finished so I can unveil it all to you! I ordered some fantastic new business cards through moo for the new website and they are amazing, I really want to get some for my this blog too!

I've also applied for my Masters so I'm unpatiently waiting with fingers crossed to hear back from that.

So I have some new posts lined up on some new goodies I have which will include...

- A review of The Body Shop's new Beautifying Oil
- A lifestyle post on two scrummy cake recipes!
- Some exciting samples I have recieved from Liz Earle, Skin Doctors and Erno Laszlio
- Two reviews on a Mac concealer and a Collection 2000 lip cream

Busy busy busy!
What's been keeping you busy at the moment?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment