Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

18.4.12

H&M Dusky Pink Blazer

Hi guys! I haven't been posting in a while because I really wanted to keep my dior competition on the first page, but I couldn't resist posting this new blazer I bought beause I'm really happy with it.

I really do love H&M and they have such good sales so often, and I saw this lovely item in the sale for £6 and just had to pick it up..


Blazer, £6 (sale price), H&M / Leggings, £14, Topshop / Basic black top, £7.99, H&M / Necklace, £12, Accessorize / Ring, £6, Dorothy Perkins





I adore the this dusky pink colour because it's so easy to wear - I'm wearing it with black because the weather at the moment is awful and it brightens up a dull day, but ideally I'll be wearing it with bleached blue denim, a floaty blouse and some hugely oversized sunglasses.

Apologies that this is such a quick post! Check out the sales at the moment though, its worth raking through the mess to find a bargain!

Also don't forget to enter my competition to get yourself a dior mascara boxset! It ends Midnight 1st May.

What have you bought recently that you are chuffed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment