Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

18.7.12

My Big ASOS Lust List

Sooo I've been kinda ill today and instead of doing all my other posts I thought I'd do a Lust list as I haven't done one in a while! I've been surfing through asos and they have soo much that I like at the moment! Here's my top picks:

Blouse with drop collar, £30

Blouse with double collar, £30




Top in slouch loose knit, £18

Top with off shoulder detail, £16



High waist trousers with button detail, £20

Pencil dress with double wrap belt, £30


French Connection pyramid earrings, £12

Pack of two thin smooth double cuffs, £12

Pointed Heels, £35

What are your top picks at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment