Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

18.11.12

22nd Birthday Haul

So on the 17th I turned 22, and heres a quick post on my little birthday present haul! I had a lovely day and felt very spoilt, and enjoyed actually having a day off work and uni and spending time with friends and family. My favourite birthday presents..



Baylis & Harding Body Care kit - I looove the smell of this, its floral and sweet so just the sort of scent I like! I will use the body cream and shower gel, but I can't imagine I will use the soap.




 Gotta love a cheeky gift card! Any lovely things in Boots that I need to have?


 Ever since the pink bubbly version was released, I've really got back into vaseline, and quite enjoy it! This little kit contains three types - the original, cocoa butter and aloe, So will definitely get some use out of all of them!


 Prettiest ring ever. Love raw stones!


 These are some bath salts that I think are from a sub-brand of tescos, but they smell so nice (Cherry Blossom I think) and have a slight shimmer in them so make a bath pretty as well as shimmery. I really want to try and get my hands on more of these as I don't think they're going to last long..


 I cant wait to start reading either of these books...which first?


 Two lovely new look tops - one is a salt and pepper grey jumper with gold flecks, and the other is a casual military shirt - love love love.



Paisley is the pattern of the winter for me. I LOVE this paisley pencil skirt from F&F, its seriously a cheap bargain and the patter is great! The scarf is a lovely donation from my local pub and I really am quite pleased with it..


And my little present to myself! I've been reading up on Korean skincare and peeling gels are a staple part of their routine. I went for it and ordered myself a Mizon one - review coming up on this soon!


not forgetting my amazing homemade birthday cake....

No comments:

Post a Comment