Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

24.11.12

The Body Shop 4 Step Smoky Eyes 4-Colour Eye Palette in Smoky Copper

Hello! I've finally gotten round to reviewing this eyeshadow palette, even though I've had it for about a month now!

So this is The Body Shop's 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette in Smoky Copper. Its a square palette in a sleek black case, containing four eyeshadows and two mini eyeshadow brushes. I'm really impressed with this palette, not only for how lovely it looks, but how pigmented the eyeshadows are as well!





So the palette is actually quite pretty in its black design, and contains four large eyeshadows with the brushes inside the compact. There is also a mirror in it too for those who like to carry their products with them.

This palette also comes in Moonstone, but I really loved the warmth of these colours, so decided to go for this one.


Please excuse the red bruise on my hand, that is not due to any reactions to the eyeshadows! However the colours are absolutely stunning and are true to how they look in the palette. They are very pigmented and super soft, and I am very impressed with the quality of these.



Haha please excuse my messy eyebrows they always seem to need waxing when I take pictures!

I do love this palette, for the colours and how easily they blend and sit on the skin. It retails at £14 a palette and I think its worth every penny. I know I'll be popping this into a couple of stockings this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment