Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

1.3.13

Lips of the Day #4


Today I wanted a quite understanded lip - I'd gone for some 60's inspired eye makeup, and teamed it with Rimmel's Apocalips in Nude Eclipse.








When the Apocalips were released I decided not to write a review on it as there were so many of them - I only chose the one colour as the others were not to my taste. I really like this one for a 'your lips, but better' effect. The applicator makes for really easy, well, application and the product does last a long time. My only gripe with it is the plastic smell it has, which I've gotten used to now, but the first time I wore it, it drove me insane.

What did you think of the Rimmel Apocalips - did you buy this colour?


No comments:

Post a Comment