Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

27.2.13

Lips of the Day #3


Today I didn't feel like wearing lots of make-up, so I've gone for a very light eyeshadow and no eyeliner. Today's lipstick is Max Factor's Lipfinity in 006 Barely Blush. It is a really subtle peachy-pink colour with a matte finish and is just perfect for subtle days.







This is actually a liquid when you apply it, rather like a gloss, and is really glossy, and then just goes matte and doesn't budge off your face. It does in the box come with a moisturising topcoat for a shiny finish, I've lost that, but I don't think I would of used it anyway. This is my first Max Factor lipgloss/stick and I'm really impressed with it.

I'm also collecting items for a spring giveaway at the moment - so watch this space!

Have you ever tried Max Factor lip products? What did you think?

3 comments: