Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

3.2.13

Recent Superdrug Buys



So my January spending ban is over.. I only folded once so I don't think I did too badly! Unfortunately I'm not going crazy on spending at the moment so when I popped into Superdrug for some basics I managed to show great restraint and not go over the top with buying. I did go in there with the intent of buying the ever popular Rimmel Apocalips but honestly, I wasn't overly impressed with them. I think I'm the only person that isn't, so I won't go too much into it, but I did find them a to be a little over rated and the colour range not particularly to my taste. So anyway, here's what I picked up..







In my town there are two Superdrugs. One is a little out of the way so I always pop into that one as the clearance section is rarely touched and packed full of goodies. I've used GOSH before and I thought it was okay, but a little over priced. I saw these loose eyeshadows for just 49p each and had to buy. There were tons of other colours there ranging from 49p - 99pp, but these were the only two that I'd really wear. The right is called Sunstone and the other one I don't know - the label was ripped off. Considering the bargain I got them for they are so pigmented in colour - very impressed! They come with these annoying lids and I can't stand these type of shaker tops - so I've popped them off so I can dip my eyeshadow brush straight into the pot. Bargains.

I'm not going to write about the Ardell lashes as they seem to appear in most of my drugstore posts - and yet for some reason I haven't written a proper review on them. Coming soon!


This MUA extreme felt eyeliner is incredibly hard to photograph due to its shiny packaging - sorry about that. Generally I've been reasonably impressed with my MUA purchases and I'm running out of liquid eyeliner, so I bought this for £2 so give it a go. Review soon..


I'm running out of face powder so on a whim I grabbed this Collection one for £1.99. I've been really impressed with Collection's eyeliner, nail varnishes and concealer so for the price it is worth a try. I also greabbed these make-up sponges for about £1.50 (superdrug own) as I really like them for applying face powder - they work well with my skin.

So thats it, well done to those who are doing the 100 day spending ban, I envy your self control!

No comments:

Post a Comment