Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

5.6.13

Along Came Betty Foaming Lovely Face Wash



Let me set the scene for you. I'm in tesco's, with the aim of doing a spot of healthy food shopping. You know the likes, quinoa and lettuce and all the things that taste like I'd rather not be eating them. So I got a little distracted and popped into the beauty section, and came across the brand Along Came Betty. I'm pretty sure I've had some bath salts from them before, but that's a little off topic. Everything from the brand was marked with a lovely half price sticker - so I had a little nose and walked away with two products. One of them just so happened to be this Foaming Face Wash. I did pick up the quinoa, but I didn't pick up the lettuce, and the other half of my shopping list. Ooops.

The Along Came Betty range is a skincare/bodycare range inspired by the Hollywood Sirens of past times, and the vintage packaging reflects this.


So the words that really hooked me onto this - brighter radiant skin. Who doesn't want that? I also got drawn in by the fruit I've never heard of either - the Kakadu Plum. Fancy! Soo I paid the lovely half price ticket of £1.74 (full price of £3.49).

Well let me firs of all, tell you how lovely the Kakadu Plum smells - if its anything like this then its bloody lovely. I've never smelt a Kakadu Plum but it smells like, generic fruity, very tropical.




How perfect did that droplet come out?!

Anyway the product does have this tiny beads in it, which I wasn't expected at all. I can't honestly say I feel like they do much - they are too soft to exfoliate but perhaps have some other quality that I haven't quite figured out yet. Other than that, I really like this product. It cleans my face wonderfully - I find it doesn't foam well with fingers along, but with a facial sponge you need the smallest amount, or you'll be there all night rinsing the foam off your face. So a little can definitely go a long way with this, which in my books, equals great value for money. My face feels clean and soft after using - and not dry. I can't say I've noticed my face look any brighter, but its early days yet. I feel this may become a staple in my routine (even if its just for the smell)!

Have you tried any of the Along Came Betty range?

No comments:

Post a Comment