Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

27.5.13

Spending Ban Wishlist



BIODERMA Photoderm MAX Ultra-Fluid // ASOS Round Sunglasses // Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation And Concealer // Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Volume Mascara

Yes, thats right, I'm going on a spending ban again. I can't seem to find the balance between blowing all my money on  things and saving. I'm planning on going on holiday at the end of the year and if I am to do this, I better start saving up my pennies! I also want to try and clear most of my student debt (not my tuition fee and all that lark, the rest I stacked up during my 'life experience') and the only way I'm really going to do this is if I cut my spending right on down. The last time I did this I successfully managed to pay off my MA tuition fee within six months, and that was with christmas inbetween! I'm absolutely sure I'll be able to achieve a lot of saving within the next few months by spending ban and using my money saving tips (you can find the link to those HERE).

So if I was buying pretty things - I'd definitely be buying these.

What are you lusting after currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment