Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

22.5.13

The Budget Series: Montagne Jeunesse Iced Crystal Exfoliating Face Masque



I feel like it has been ages since I've written a budget post. Montagne Jeunesse still hold a great place in my heart as my favourite face masks, and I picked this one up completely on a whim. Turns out to be one of my better whims, so I'm introducing to you - the Montagne Jeunesse Iced Crystal Exfoliating Face Masque!


I do have a great fondness for these sachet face masks and you can read my previous reviews HERE and HERE. I really didn't know what to expect from this one as it is the first scrub mask I've used. The sachets as usual are super helpful and tell you exactly how to use with the our simple steps - splash, massage, relax and rinse. Easy!

So this mask contains spearmint and menthol and dead sea salt to give a combination of cooling, exfoliating and cleansing, sounds pretty good to me.






Look how dry my hands are! Anyway the scrub is just lovely. Its a pastel blue colour and has lots and lots of salt in it. When you apply it, it is very menthol, but it doesn't make your eyes water and just feels quite nice on the skin. As a scrub, it really does the trick - it is super scrubby which I really enjoy. It you don't like harsh scrubs, do avoid this - but I love to give my skin a good vigorous scrub.

It was very easy to remove and my skin felt completely amazing afterwards - I would definitely recommend giving this one a go. It is a very odd price of £1.09 and worth every penny. I'm off to buy another one!

What is your favourite face mask?

1 comment:

  1. I really love these masques! They're amazingly cheap, and have an instant effect. Plus you can buy them in so many places :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete