Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

29.12.12

A Beauty Christmas Present Post



Everyone loves to share what they got for christmas...I'm no different! Trying to keep it beauty related in this post though...

Please click HERE to read my post on my amazing bbloggers secret santa gift!

(warning - picture heavy post)


Lush magic wand bubble bar / Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel / Lush gift card



Sooo excited for these presents! Such a generous gift card from my brother too.. anyone got any suggestions for Lush goodies to spend it on?


Ted Baker Medium Make Up Bag

I popped this on my wishlist thinking nobody would really go for it. Turns out my parents saw it and bought it, and my secret santa also about me a beautiful washbag along the same lines!


Soap and Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath / Monsoon/Accessorize Gift Card

As of writing this I may of already spent the gift card... oops!


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer / Benefit They're Real! Mascara / Mac Eye Khol in Smoulder

Sooo excited to finally have the smashbox primer again! I had this years and years ago when it came in a glass bottle and loved it, but it went up in price and I never got round to affording it.


EOS Lip balm in Mint / Benefit Georgia blusher (sample size) / Too Faced Galaxy Glam Eyeshadow in Mocha Meteor


Pout Perfect Kisses kit / Pout Eyeslick in Bud / Pout Blac Eyes Mascara / Pout Eyelick in Lotus

This is my favourite gift ever. When Pout used to be an amazing make-up brand, I used to LOVE it. I think they were the first brand that caught my eye for high end cosmetics, and their infamous Pout Plump lipgloss. Unfortunately the brand was discontinued years ago, which broke my heart. My mum has tracked down some products for me so I can once again enjoy the brand! So thoughtful!



And my christmas present from work was a Mango gift set. LOVE mango! Before I thought I was getting a mango I snapped up a mango bauble with a mini butter and lip butter in it, which was my christmas present to myself...along with this...


I've been looking at Nip + Fab for quite a while now and never got round to getting anything. I saw this shine fix mattifying gel in TK Maxx for a bargain price of £3 (!!) So got it as a sneaky extra present to myself. I love it already and I've only used it a couple of times, but its my bargain buy.

So I recieved some amazing gifts, I feel very spoilt! Expect lots of reviews from me in the new year!

Did you recieve any of these items for christmas?
Have you got any recommendations for my to spend my Lush gift card on?

2 comments:

  1. try the charcoal face mask from lush! i haven't been in a while so i'm not sure if they still do them, but it's really nice!

    i loved this post by the way :)


    naomijadex5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is that the one called Dark Angels? If so, I think I've been eyeing that one up!

      Delete