Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

27.12.11

Galactic Beetlejuice *

Sorry this is a rushed first post after christmas, I wanted to get one out there! Hope everyone had a fabulous time, I know I had a lot of fun. I wanted to do a quick kind of product review/what I'm wearing/showing off a christmas present!




I wanted to show my new nebula scarf! I got it as a christmas present and I'm a huuuge fan of the astronomy and I think galaxy print is really underrated in clothing. This one is made by Your Eyes Lie and its super pretty. It comes in a square format so its pretty versatile for wearing it however you want to.



So today I went with a cross between galaxy and beetlejuice. The scarf is youreyeslie, the striped shirt is H&M (last year) worn with a black vest and leggings, and black jacket from Uniqlo.

Also I'm testing out my new webcam here, I finally managed to get one after my built in one decided to stop working...

If I have time tonight I'll do a proper rounds of the best of the christmas presents but I wanted to show this one off to the world straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment