Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

12.2.12

Lust List

I thought I'd start up a wishlist, so I can keep track of things I see & want and in case anyone fancies buying me a present ;)




Tie dye shirt, £29.99, Zara
Generally tie dye makes me think of 90's clothing that's been home bleached, but this is suuuper nice.


Blouse with knot collar, £29.99, Zara



Plaited leather shopper, £79.99, Zara



Sports leggings (for the gym haha), £14.99, H&M




Minimal Baroque sunglasses, £215, Prada
I've been after the Chanel half-tint sunglasses for forever but they seem impossible to get hold of so I may have to make do with these fantastic Prada ones!



Ripped vintage boyfriend jean, £35, ASOS
Perfect for casual summer days. I need these.



Metal top keyhole sunglasses, £12, ASOS


Cleopatra's box ring, £12.50, Topshop


Arkansas quartz ring, £108, Adina Mills
Shopbop have some amazing giant mineral stone rings and I want one so badly! This is my favourite because the neutral colour is really wearable and I love how the rock part has been carved into the ring shape. Very beautiful, and the best thing about these is every single one looks different which makes you feel quite special as nobody will have one exactly like yours :)

What are you lusting after this week?

4 comments: