Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

20.2.12

Lust List

Mostly make-up orientated this week as I keep eyeing up pretty items for my collection!

Oversized Padlock Bag, £60, River Island


Hinged Shopper Bag, £45, Warehouse 
Still on my quest for the perfect black handbag. I like this one, its not what I had in mind but its very nice.


Waterproof Eyeliner Gel, £16, Paul & Joe

Lid Nude Eyeshadow Palette, £13, Pop


Shadow Brush Essential 3, £30, Too Faced
Mmm I just love these brushes and how cute they are - the little storage tube is adorable.


White Round Sunglasses, £15, ASOS



Slipper Vamp Heel, £35, ASOS


Pearl Foundation Primer, Paul & Joe (out in March)
I want this sooo badly! Aparently the little balls are suspended in a clear gel and then mixes together when you pump a bit out. It sounds super cool and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment