Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

31.1.12

Versace for H&M

I'm sure there are enough posts on the Versace H&M range, but I never managed to grab anything from the first wave of products as the website was shockingly bad and wouldn't let me get on it until everything was sold out! However I actually managed to get on the website for the Cruise Collection, but I didn't really like any of the clothes, the colours wouldn't suit me at all. But I did manage to pick up a piece of jewellery which I am very happy with!





So I got the bracelet from the Cruise Collection, and it came in a pretty purple cardboard box which is lovely for storing it in.


Its actually very well made, the charms are all quite heavy and all the charms are secured with strong hooks. I really like the colours in it - the butterfly is super pretty and I love the orchid charm (my favourite.)






It has plently of room on the extension chain for chunkier wrists, although I thought mine were quite chunky and I found it huge on my wrist unless I clip it up right at the top. I love it though, can't wait to wear it in the spring and summer!


Did you buy anything from the H&M Cruise Collection? What did you think of the quality?



Also, I've signed up to Bloglovin so you can find me through there
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I had problems with the website too - so silly.

    Maisyetc.


    xxx

    ReplyDelete