Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

20.1.13

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Cream


I work in an outlet, and we recently had a Crabtree & Evelyn open up. I haven't really had much of a chance to look in there, so whilst I accompanied my mum shopping we had a good nose around. She bought herself a hand cream kit and picked this up for me as well. The information about the product instore wasn't very helpful, so I chose it on a bit of a whim - how it smelt and how it made my hands feel.


This is the 25g version, and is on special offer at the moment for just £2..




Lovely packaging though!

The website describes this smell as "aquatic notes, musk, and gentle shoreline breezes" but I'd just say its quite subtle and smells really fresh. It also contains shea butter to moisturise the skin.


The cream looks quite thick but blends into the skin really nicely and doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky or greasy. I wouldn't say its suitable for super dry skin as you'd probably need a little more than this - but for everyday, this is lovely.

The size and price is perfect to trial a product before you buy it, its just a shame more places don't do these sizes!

Have you tried any crabtree products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment