Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

3.1.13

Lush Gift Card Spend

I'm wallowing in illness and self pity at the moment, having taken a day off work to recover, I am currently feeling quite sorry for myself. I can't do much as I am somewhat confined to my bed so I decided to spend my £50 Lush giftcard. I'm too impatient to wait for it to turn up before I share what I got with you.. I was also lucky enough to catch their Happy Hour sale where I grabbed a couple of good bargains. I've put myself on a spending ban this January, but giftcards don't count right?






The Comforter bubble bar / Avobath bath bomb / Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon / Rehab 100ml Shampoo

Ickle baby bot bath bomb / Ayesha fresh face mask / Floating Island luxury bath melt / I love Juicy 100ml shampoo

x4 So White bath bomb / x2 Popcorn Lip Scrub


What are your recent purchases?

2 comments:

  1. I love Lush so much!! :) I really need to get myself down there and get some more bits! Yuzu & Cocoa is one of my favourite! :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried yuzu and cocoa so I'm glad its good! My order turned up friday. one bath bomb is completely broken and two were unwrapped so they've melted a bit onto eachother..not a happy bunny!

      Delete