Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

12.4.13

NOTD: Sinful Colors in Soul Mate



I came across this lovely brand in Boots, and at £1.99 each, they are truly amazing. They apply like a dream, give amazing colour with just one coat, I am completely in love. This colour is Soul Mate and it is pretty much true to colour in the picture as it is to real life. And the formula creates an amazing shine too!



I definitely plan on getting more of these polishes as they are truly brilliant for the price, and there are so many more shades to try. I also have Unicorn and I can't wait for the better weather so I can test this spring colour out!

Have you tried any Sinful Colors polishes?


5 comments:

  1. I am loving sinful colours at the moment! this is truly a very pretty colour!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is lovely! I can't wait to try more of their colours! x

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a gorgeous colour! You have a lovely blog, so glad I find it through #bbloggers, following you now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete